Additional Details | Parking & Check-In | Registration | Requirements & Forms | FAQS | Media | Gallery | Contact Us
Registration Process for Aviation Day 2016
There will be 1000 youth attending the FREE Alaska Airlines Aviation Day this year. Registration for Alaska Airlines Aviation Day will be conducted through one of the organizations below. All students MUST be chaperoned. If you are a member of one of these groups please contact them to reserve your place at Alaska Airlines Aviation Day 2016!
- Air Force Jr. ROTC
- Auburn School District STEM Club
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound
- Boeing Youth Group
- Boys and Girls Clubs- King County
- Boys and Girls Clubs- Skagit County
- Boys and Girls Clubs- Snohomish County
- Boys and Girls Clubs- Whatcom County
- Boy Scouts- Chief Seattle Council
- Boy Scouts- Mt. Baker Council
- Boy Scouts- Pacific Harbors Council
- Boy Scout- Other Councils
- Bricks and Beyond
- Civil Air Patrol
- Community for Youth
- Eagles Aviation Camp-Native American Youth
- Enumclaw Robotics Club
- Enumclaw Schools Foundation
- Federal Way Public Academy
- Future of Flight Foundation
- Girl Scouts of Western Washington
- Girl Scout- Other Councils
- Highline School District
- iUrban Teen Aviation Tech
- Jane Adams Middle School-Science Club
- Lincoln High School STEM Club
- Michael P. Anderson Foundation
- Vernon School District’s Highly Capable Kids (Ms. Laura Schonberg’s classes)
- Matt Griffin YMCA-9thgrade youth program
- North Middle School’s STEM Classes (Mr. Wilmott)
- Pacific West Aerospace Academy/Tuskegee Airmen
- Port of Seattle Youth Group
- Puyallup School District
- Puyallup TeenFlight
- Raisbeck Aviation High School-ACE Club
- Red Tailed Hawks-Black Pilots of America
- School’s Out Washington
- Seattle Girls School
- State of Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, Career & Technical Education
- STEM Pals
- Summer Learning of Tacoma/Piece Country
- The Ninety-Nines Youth Group
- The Seattle Foundation
- TAG Northwest
- Technology Access Foundation
- Tahoma High School Robotics Club
- Washington First Robotics Club
- Washington State STEM Education Foundation
- White River High School –STEM
- Women in Aviation International Youth Group
- Young Amelias- Museum of Flight
If not affiliated with any of these groups, You can register your own unique group through this website.
Make sure to note your Troop, School, or organization information at the appropriate point in the registration process. Participants will be grouped by this entry.
Emergency contact information is required for each student. Please use a phone number that will be active and in use the day of the event.
Permission Slip: A permission slip will be sent to each student and chaperone prior to Aviation Day on May 21st. This is your ONLY access to Aviation Day. Please print this form out, have a parent or guardian sign the document and bring one for each student who attends. Keep a copy for your Parent or Guardian to refer to. It contains a brief description of the event, permission to use any photos taken that day, and what your parent or guardian can expect to occur regarding food, start and end times, and pickup and drop-off points.
Email and Phone Contact: This may be different than the emergency contact information and that will be fine. Please use an active email and phone number so that we can make personal contact with you regarding the registration process if need be. We will send all conformations via email. A permission slip will be sent to each student and chaperone prior to Aviation Day on May 21st. This is your ONLY access to Aviation Day.
ALL ADULTS who wish to attend the event must register as chaperones. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER WE CANNOT ADMIT YOU TO THE EVENT for security and youth protection.
Adult chaperones do not count toward our maximum capacity of participants. We do need to limit chaperones attending as large numbers impact transportation and overwhelm the classrooms during the event. An Adult reception area will be available in the registration building at the parking lot for drives and adults not registered as a chaperone. Alaska Airlines requests that a maximum of 2 adults per organization (for example: troop, school, or CAP squadron) register as chaperones. We require a minimum ratio of 10 students for every one chaperone. We realize that individual organizations have different chaperone requirements. Please let us know what they are at the time of registration.
Adults use the same organization (spelling and number) as you used for the students in your organization when registering so we can match you up with the correct class. Adult registration will be first come first admitted.
Adults, if you don’t qualify in the adult chaperone category above, we will gladly accept volunteers to help out during the event.