Girl Scout Aviation Academy
Check-in at 9:00 am
- Check-in at Horizon Air Flight Operations located at
- Be sure to check-out to receive your special prize
Any girls interested in the optional Aviation 101 and Aero Charting classes should check in at 7:15 am.
All participants will receive a Passport. All activities are listed on the passport and are categorized. When an activity is completed the participant will have the category stamped indicating that activity has been completed. After all categories have been stamped, the participant will receive prizes!
- Alaska Airlines Aviation Day is a FREE event
- All students are required to be chaperoned
- All students and chaperones MUST be pre-registered
- Minimum age to attend is 11 years old, maximum age is 18
- Girl Scouts traveling as a troop are required to be supervised by two adults, no matter the size of the group (unless a parent is bringing their own Girl Scouts).
A confirmation email that contains a permission slip will be sent to each attendee. This is the ticket for entry to Aviation Day. Please print this form, have a parent or legal guardian sign, and bring it to the event. This permission form is required for entry.
|Aviation Careers Information Sheet