Other Students and Clubs
Check-in at 9:00am, Depart at 5:00pm
- Check-in at Flight Operations parking lot- 9:00am
- Begin your Aviation Day Adventure at 8:45am-9:00am.
- Be sure to check-out to receive your special prize in the large tent in the Flight Operations parking lot.
The activities and lectures for the day will be at the Alaska Airlines Flight Operations Training Center and the Alaska Airlines Hangar. The participants will be transported to the various event locations by buses.
Remember it is YOUR responsibility to plan your time for the required classroom activities and the limited 737 simulator time slots.
Classroom sessions are taught at the high school level. Special sessions can be arranged for learning disabled student groups. Contact us via email for additional information.
Alaska Airlines Aviation Day is structured more like a career/education fair with an open format. The youth participants will be free to choose the activities and lectures they want to attend throughout the day. There will be an “Activities Passport” issued at check-in and we strongly encourage each participant to complete each item listed. To get it completed by the days end each participant will accomplish each activity and get that item checked off by the volunteer counselors. When the passport is completed you’ll exchange it for a special prize at the end of the day.
- Alaska Airlines Aviation Day is a FREE event
- All students are required to be chaperoned
- All students and chaperones MUST be registered
- Minimum age to attend is 13 years old, maximum age is 18
- EACH PARTICIPANT must bring a PRINTED, SIGNED permission slip and confirmation email to the event.
|Chaperone Permission and Release Slip|
|Aviation Careers Information Sheet|